Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Reflection

1) I learned a lot in Government, like the courts system and how it works, along with the different powers of government and the power that each hold.
2) I found it surprising that I had a lot of democratic views, still less than my republican views, but it still shocked me to learn that I had some democratic views.
3) I don't agree with the government shutting down over obamacare. I found it interesting that the government was willing to shut down for weeks over a controversial issue. Maybe talking over the issue and still continuing to run the government would've worked a little better.
4) Knowing and learning about the government allows everyone to be an informed voter and people are able to know what is going on in the government that controls a large portion of their lives.
5) There really is nothing that I can think of that would make this class better. I thrououghly enjoyed government and I felt that it challenged my thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment